[Linux-cluster] reducing heartbeat interval

garylua at singnet.com.sg garylua at singnet.com.sg
Mon May 7 05:55:47 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've added the line into my cluster.conf and it does not seem to work. I've changed my hello_timer to 2 seconds and when i start the cluster, I checked the /proc/cluster/status/config/hello_timer and it says 2. But when  i did a > tail -f /var/log/messages |grep cluster, I still see the the status of each service is being checked every 10 seconds. Can somebody tell me where did i go wrong? thanks