Re: [Linux-cluster] reducing heartbeat interval

  what is problem ?

From: garylua singnet com sg
To: Patrick Caulfield <pcaulfie redhat com>
CC: linux clustering <linux-cluster redhat com>
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] reducing heartbeat interval
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 13:55:47 +0800 (SGT)

Hi,

I've added the line into my cluster.conf and it does not seem to work. I've changed my hello_timer to 2 seconds and when i start the cluster, I checked the /proc/cluster/status/config/hello_timer and it says 2. But when i did a > tail -f /var/log/messages |grep cluster, I still see the the status of each service is being checked every 10 seconds. Can somebody tell me where did i go wrong? thanks