Re: [Linux-cluster] updatedb lockup

Ferenc Wagner wrote:
Hi,

on my test cluster (running cluster suite 1.03 as packaged in Debian
Etch), two of the three nodes are locked up in the updatedb daily
cronjob.  I noticed this when ls commands on the GFS blocked.  The
blocked (D state) processes thus are the following:

Can it be some misconfiguration on my side?  If it's a bug, and this
situation is usable for the developers (for debugging), I can leave it
alone and provide any requested data.  Otherwise I reset the machines
and go on with my experiments.

Don't do anything yet. I'll pass some commands so we can collect the debug info.. Give me 30 minutes ...

-- Wendy