[Linux-cluster] RHEL 5/CentOS 5 cluster?

I have tried CentOS 5 (i386 and x64) and SL 5 (i386) and I cannot get a 2
node cluster to startup.  I ask questions in the CentOS IRC channel and on
their forums, but no one has a solution.  I can get a RHEL 4 cluster working
without issues.  Is there something broken in RHEL 5 and clones?

Eric