Re: [Linux-cluster] New system-config-cluster for RHEL4 U5?

Jos Vos wrote:

Hi,

Will there be an update for system-config-cluster or should we all
use conga now (I didn't look at that yet)?

I'm especially interested in a solution for bug # 210611 and (less
important) # 210733, and in configuring quorum disks with s-c-c.

The first bug make it impossible to use s-c-c without patching it
when you have an IPMI LAN fence.
Both of these should be fixed in the latest update. s-c-cluster update is being pushed now.

Conga is a much better tool for creating or managing a cluster...it also does not require your cluster nodes have X and pygtk installed on them ;)

-J