[Linux-cluster] Cluster Shutdown

All,

I have to shut down my cluster this weekend.  My cluster consists of three members.  I'm wondering how to properly shutdown all the members of the cluster.  I know how to shutdown each member individually, however, I know that if I shutdown two members the third will member will become frozen.  Does anyone have any suggestion on how to do this?

Thanks,
Jon