-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of David Touitou
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 11:51 AM
To: linux-cluster redhat com
Subject: [Linux-cluster] RHEL4 U5 dependencies missing

Hello all.

Brand new to the list, I'm trying to setup my first RHCS with a couple
of Proliant DL385 (with iLO) and a StorageWorks 500G2.

We're trying to setup RHCS but we're stuck with the fence package.

We did :
# up2date --force --installall=rhel-i386-as-4-cluster

up2date correctly installed most of the package but fence :

Name                                    Version        Rel
fence                                   1.32.45        1

Testing package set / solving RPM inter-dependencies...
There was a package dependency problem. The message was:

Unresolvable chain of dependencies:
fence  1.32.45-1                         requires libnss3.so
fence  1.32.45-1                         requires libnss3.so(NSS_3.2)
fence  1.32.45-1                         requires libnss3.so(NSS_3.4)

The following packages were added to your selection to satisfy
Package                                Required by

Do you have any clue about this ?