RE: [Linux-cluster] Exceeds Two Node Limit

I think this is the information you are looking for:
http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/faq.html#two_node

From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com [mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Robert Gil
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 12:07 PM
To: linux-cluster redhat com
Subject: [Linux-cluster] Exceeds Two Node Limit

Im curious why I would be getting this error?

May 21 12:57:22 **NODE4** kernel: CMAN: Join request from **NODE1** rejected, exceeds two node limit.

I have added two new nodes to the cluster to make a total of 4. Where would this limit exist? I do not see it in cluster.conf. I thought maybe part of gfs, however that is not set as a resource right now and I also tried adding 2 more journals. Neither seemed to fix the issue.

Any insight is appreciated

Thanks,

Robert Gil
Linux Systems Administrator