RE: [Linux-cluster] Can telnet or ssh be a clustered service?

We do not have enough hardware to run LVS. We only have 2 nodes with a SAN for shared storage.

Brad Filipek

From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com [mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Leo Pleiman
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 8:23 AM
To: linux clustering
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] Can telnet or ssh be a clustered service?

What about using LVS?

Brad Filipek wrote:

Can telnet or ssh be setup as a clustered service? I do not see either of them as an option in the “resource” list.

Thanks,

Brad Filipek

Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply or by telephone and immediately delete this message and any attachments.