[Linux-cluster] Active/passive binary files

Hi!

 I am transferring a TRU64 cluster with oracle 10gR2 as an active/passive (no RAC) service to a RHEL5 cluster using GFS. The oracle binaries and data files are shared by the nodes in the TRU64 cluster. Can I use the same approach in the Linux cluster using GFS? or the binaries are require to be installed separately on each node?

Thanks,

Rodolfo Estrada