Re: [Linux-cluster] Failover Domains and Active / Active Services

--- Robert Gil <Robert Gil americanhm com> wrote:

> When creating a failover domain, how can I have
> services run active /
> active? Do I put each node in a different domain (2
> nodes)? I have tried
> several different ways, and nothing seems to allow
> the service to run on
> both nodes concurrently.

with active-active services there isn't a mean for
"failover domain" unless you are talking about more
that 2 hosts (where there are hosts to failover to)

what I have done is to have two exact services, one
for each active server, in this configuration I may
have a 3er server just to have a failover from any of
the other two.

cu
roger

RedHat Certified ( RHCE )