[Linux-cluster] RE:Question

Hello guys,

We have two Application servers using Apache service to serve approximately 1000 hits a minute.
In order to achieve this:
the application should use 2x http servers for redundancy and the front end should be with software or hardware(Load balancer)???

Any idea guys if we use only Red Hat cluster suite and the GFS file system for the Shared storage without any H/W or S/W load balancing solution....
and any advice guys to know what we exactly need to preform this solution... what we exactly need

Regards,
Redouane N.