Re: [Linux-cluster] quorate error

On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 09:08:19AM -0500, David Teigland wrote:
> During a disaster recovery test three nodes of a three node cluster
> were caused to fail.  A single node was rebooted to attempt a
> recovery.  The node failed to bring back the service and reports these
> errors:

Sorry, I failed to read that properly.  In a three node cluster you need
two nodes for quorum, so you need to bring two back before anything will
happen.

So this plan will fail :(.  We would need to have four nodes: two at
the main data centre and two at the DR centre?  That is unexpected.
There is no way around this?

--
Neil Watson             | Debian Linux
System Administrator    | Uptime 26 days