Re: [Linux-cluster] lvm locking type 2, still used?

> If you make any changes to LVs on a mode with the locking_type set
> incorrectly then those changes will not be visible on the other nodes.
> However, lvm2 is smart enough not to let you change clustered VGs when

Ok, I understand, thanks.

One other question. I'm using a mix of RHEL4 and CentOS 4.4 machines. I cannot
recall if I simply copied the lvm.conf file from one of the RHEL machines over
to the CentOS machines. Would you know if this is acceptable?

I see that the locking_library path does not exist on the CentOS machines.

Mike