[Linux-cluster] Testing Failover - Failing in few cases

rhurst at bidmc.harvard.edu rhurst at bidmc.harvard.edu
Wed May 30 15:27:58 UTC 2007

I don't think it comes in ISO format, but it is available via RHN
software channel support (up2date).  And I believe you need the proper
software entitlements to be allowed to subscribe these channels, i.e.,

- Red Hat Cluster Suite (for AS v. 4 for AMD64/EM64T)
- Red Hat Global File System 6.1 (for AS v4 AMD64/EM64T)

Speak to your account exec for specific details -- they are very
helpful!