[Linux-cluster] Mount drive with bad superblock?

Is there some way of mounting a drive which now has a bad superblock?
Actually, its two fibre channel arrays being used as one contiguous device
where the superblock was accidentally overwritten.

I cannot seem to fix the problem yet the files are still on the drives. How
can I mount the drives so that I can get at what's left of the data?

Mike