Re: [Linux-cluster] Mount drive with bad superblock?

> Have you fsck'd it using one of the alternate superblocks?

Yes, I have. I think I noted all of the steps I've taken to date. I know all
of the basic things to recover and none are working which is why I thought I'd
ask before messing it up any further.

It's fibre channel aggregated storage space, not the typical single physical
drive so it's a little tricky. I know there is still a lot of good data on
there which is why I'm trying to be very careful.

Mike