[Linux-cluster] Mount drive with bad superblock?

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Thu May 31 13:45:51 UTC 2007

> Not sure which filesystem you are talking about ? Based on the
> "alternate superblocks", I would assume it is ext3 ?  If this is GFS,
> there is an un-published utility called "gfs_edit" that can be used.

It was LVM based but I think it was just ext2 or ext3 as a backup to some of
the GFS storage. If it was just a drive, I could plug it into another machine,
mount it and just get what ever I can off of it using a win machine and
software.

I'm basically trying to find a way of doing just that but using my RHEL
machine that is still connected to the storage.

Mike