[Linux-cluster] High Availability Virtualisation

Hello,

I presently run a bunch of openvz ve's on a fairly beefy machine.

I am somewhat concerned that if this machine fails, the vms fail too.

Other than using redundant hardware (multiple psu, mirrored disks,
etc), how can I increase availability?  I could put the virtual
environments on a shared filesystem, but really I'd like some kind of
failover mechanism.  Is this asking too much?

This looks interesting: http://www.pro-linux.de/work/virtual-ha/virtual-ha5.html

But my German is very rusty, so it's heavy going!

Any ideas?

S.