Re: [Linux-cluster] scsi reservation issue

Just out of curiosity ... what scsi_reserve enabled by default? It shouldn't be. If it is I'll have to fix that.

Christopher Barry wrote:
Are you intentionally trying to use scsi reservations as a
fence method?
No. In fact I thought the scsi_reservation service may be
*causing* the
issue, and disabled the service from starting on all nodes.
Does this
have to be on?
No. You only need to run this service if you plan on using scsi reservations as a fence method. A scsi reservation will restrict access

Thank You Ryan. I will give that a shot.

-C