[Linux-cluster] corrupt 5.2.1 filesystem

We have an old  GFS 5.2.1 cluster which is running without problems since 2004.
Unfortunally during a RAID-5 rebuild one of our filesystems was corrupted and cannot be mounted.
We also tried to check it by gfs_fsck, but it cannot find the superblock.
With the help of dd  I dumped the first blocks of the device and compared it with a working filesystem.
It seems that the filesystem information is only moved an not destroyed.

So my questions is, how can I restore the superblock and maybe restore the whole filesystem ?

m.schlett