Re: [Linux-cluster] scsi reservation issue

Christopher Barry wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com [mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Ryan O'Hara
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 1:43 PM
To: linux clustering
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] scsi reservation issue

Just out of curiosity ... what scsi_reserve enabled by default? It shouldn't be. If it is I'll have to fix that.

On RHEL4/U5, yes. I did not turn it on.

Thanks. This is important to know. I'll make sure we get it fixed. Intended behavior is that it should not be enabled by default unless a user enables it.

Ryan