[Linux-cluster] Clustered NFS services starting on wrong nodes

I have three servers in a cluster, each running NFS exports of different
filesystems from shared storage, a la NFS cookbook.  I have three
failover domains, each containing all the nodes where one machine is
listed at priority 1 and the others at priority 2, the priority 1 node
being different in each domain.

However, when rgmanager is started on all three nodes at the same time,
all the services start on one server, apparently ignoring the priority
setting.  The other two nodes don't appear to have any problems logged
and I can immediately migrate the NFS services to the correct server.

Is there any obvious reason this might happen?

James