Re: [Linux-cluster] lvs + nanny + piranha problem, server not working

Just check if port forwarding is enabled. in your lvs router.
Paste the output of sysctl -p

jimmy nimo pranical com wrote:
I take your recommendation and change the gateway in the real server to (I really think that it has to use the because if you
have a backup lvs Router, it change is the virtual ip eth1:1 not the real ip)
and don't work either

btw I run a nmap to the virtual server and this is the output:

root Cancer:~# nmap -sT

Starting Nmap 4.20 ( http://insecure.org ) at 2007-11-06 09:42 VET
Interesting ports on
Not shown: 1693 closed ports
22/tcp  open  ssh
111/tcp open  rpcbind
443/tcp open  https
815/tcp open  unknown

it dosn't have the http port open, I don't have a firewall, I have the iptables
down in all the server, I really don't know what happen, anyone can help?¡