[Linux-cluster] cman startup issue

Hi,

I'm having a weird problem. I am using a shared GFS root file system, and the same initrd image on all the machines. The cluster has 3 machines on it at the moment, and 1 refuses to join the cluster, regardless of which order I bring them up in.

When cman service is being started, it fails when starting cman:

cman not started: Can't find local node name in cluster.conf /usr/local/sbin/cman_tool: aisexec daemon didn't start

If I try to run aisexec, I get:
aisexec: totemsrp.c:2867: memb_ring_id_store: Assertion `0' failed.

Where should I be looking for causes of this? I double checked my cluster.conf and the MAC addresses, IP addresses and interface names are correct in each node's config.

Thanks.

Gordan