[Linux-cluster] Failover with multiple interfaces

So, I have my NFS cluster all set up, with NFS services and shared
storage all managed over a "private" network.

My intention is to join several more nodes to the cluster using the
same storage, but providing services other than NFS.  Is it possible
at the same time to provide services on a "public" network and have
floating public IP addresses which are also migrated across the
failover domain when the cluster fences a node?

Is it just a case of creating a second IP address service in the
failover domain?  Will the resource manager just "do the right thing"
and bind the floating address to the correct network interface?

James