[Linux-cluster] software disk mirroring (raid-1) and cluster?

Hi:

We're considering moving an application from Solaris (and Sun's cluster software) to Linux (and RHCS). The application (campus-wide mail) has stringent data availability requirements, so currently we are doing host-based mirroring between 2 totally separate hardware arrays.

Can I use the MD (multi-device) software to mirror under RHCS?

Thanks!

-j