[Linux-cluster] Cannot add nodes

When this new node, identical to all of the others, tries to come into the
cluster, the others all die with a kernel panic.

I'm not seeing anything that gives me any ideas in the logs. I've made sure
that the new node has a copy of the cluster.conf, which is updated to reflect
the new node of course.

Where else can I start to look at why trying to add a new node is killing the
others?

Mike