Re: [Linux-cluster] Cannot add nodes

> Send a copy of the messages you are seeing would be helpful. If you're
> getting a kernel panic then that's a good thing to start with.

I don't seem to see anything in the logs. There are some errors about fencing
but that's because the nodes start dying and are fenced. That's about it.

The only other info is on the console as it dies. I could re-create the
problem and jot down what I see, that might help. I was thinking this the
information displayed on the console might be telling the obvious, that the
kernel panicked and died.

What should I be looking for to post here?

Mike