Re: [Linux-cluster] fence_apc

Peeking at the other fence_scripts, all the perl ones also do not support ssh, only telnet.

Is this a huge glaring omission or am I missing something here.

Is there a sane way to get fence_apc to use a tunnel? Or am I out of luck?

   scottb

Scott Becker wrote:
I have a redundant network feed, two ethernet switches, two power switches. Three nodes.

So I configured the apc 7920s for ssh1 and ssh2, no telnet. That setting allowed me to use the public network (the only one I have and necessary for reliable operation down to one node).

fence_apc only allows telnet control?!

   scottb