Re: [Linux-cluster] Conga issue

So, according to the faq, the latter syntax is needed.

So now I need to figure out how to manually make changes to cluster.conf (I've been using luci)

and luci appears to need some fixes.

   scottb

Scott Becker wrote:
I use luci to configure the main fencing method and afterwards, luci show's me extra entries. I have two power switches (apc 7920s) one for each power feed and to each power supply in each node. Currently my cluster.conf contains this:

for node 2:
<fence>
<method name="1">
 <device name="RackPDU1" option="off" port="2"/>
 <device name="RackPDU2" option="off" port="2"/>
</method>
</fence>

for node 3:
<fence>
<method name="1">
 <device name="RackPDU1" option="off" port="3"/>
 <device name="RackPDU2" option="off" port="3"/>
 <device name="RackPDU1" option="on" port="3"/>
 <device name="RackPDU2" option="on" port="3"/>
</method>
</fence>

When I view the config in luci, for node 2 it show exactly what I entered but for node 3 it shows 4 entries instead of the two I entered, without any indication of option="off" vs option="on".

Luci at one point even show 4 entries under main fence method and the same 4 entries under backup fence method even though I never set any there.

Luci (or ricci) has a problem which needs fixed but my first question is what should be in cluster.conf? Is the option="on" needed?

   thanks
   scottb