[Linux-cluster] Sun ILOM

Fair, Brian xbfair at citistreetonline.com
Tue Nov 13 15:33:18 UTC 2007

I'm sure you know this, but Sun has shipped several different out of
band management solutions over the years. They have different software,
commands, and features.

Some (all maybe, couldn't say) of the newer stuff is IPMI...
coolthreads, the newer x86 based boxes certainly, etc. There are a few
different types it could be if its older equipment.

Just something to keep in mind if you hear that IPMI is working for a
Sun box.

Curious -- what kind of hardware are you building out your cluster on?

-Brian