Re: [Linux-cluster] Conga issue

I just updated to RHEL 5.1. The release notes stated there was a smoother layout of the fences screen.

luci-0.10.0-6.el5

    thanks
    scottb

Ryan McCabe wrote:
On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 04:17:53PM -0800, Scott Becker wrote:

So, according to the faq, the latter syntax is needed.

Which version of luci are you using?

So now I need to figure out how to manually make changes to cluster.conf
(I've been using luci)

You can login to one of the nodes, edit /etc/cluster/cluster.conf,
increment the version number, and run
'ccs_tool update /etc/cluster/cluster.conf'.

Ryan