Re: [Linux-cluster] fence_apc

Ante Karamatić wrote:

> It's an APC AP7920 with firmware v2.7.3. It's an RHCS v2.20070823, from
> Ubuntu 7.10.
>
> Any suggestions?

I've found that fence_apc doesn't work with all AP7920 units.  I patched
mine so it work for mine, which broke in a simialr way initially (and it
supports fencing by port name rather than number), but I think the
problem may be fixed "officially" anyhow now.

I'm happy to email you my script if you want to try it out though --
drop me an email off-list.

James