[Linux-cluster] Upgrades lead to volumes gone?

I've noticed that only my web servers mount keeps dissapearing. There are
other machines connected/mounted to the same volume but they don't disconnect.

Only the web servers do yet all machines are exactly the same version and
OS's. Is there some sort of persistence option somewhere that might have been
turned off during my upgrade?

Mike