[Linux-cluster] Upgrades lead to volumes gone?

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Mon Nov 19 07:39:20 UTC 2007

Figured I should at least post the result.

I kept losing one of my GFS mounts and was not able to figure out why. Early
on when building the cluster, I went through this and needed to find a
solution fast to at least keeps things running. I set up a cron job to remount
every hour and promptly forgot about it

Now, I changed storage around so volume and group names changed. I would
reboot, all was fine then that old cron job would kick in, losing my mount
because the cron was trying to remount to something that no longer existed.

My bad, all fixed.

Mike