[Linux-cluster] fence_apc

jim parsons jparsons at redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 16:05:32 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-11-19 at 09:50 +0000, Robert Clark wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-11-18 at 16:37 +0100, Ante Karamatić wrote:
>
> > When I run 'fence_node node2', I get:
>
> [...]
>
> > fence_apc ends up in Phase Monitor, instead of Outlet Control. It
> > opens connection to Control console, then enters Device Manager, and
> > then instead of entering Outlet Control (2), it enters Phase Monitor
> > (1).
> >
> > It's an APC AP7920 with firmware v2.7.3. It's an RHCS v2.20070823, from
> > Ubuntu 7.10.

Please test the attached if you can, and let me know here if all is OK
with your switch. This is the version in the latest update that is to go
out next. If this agent script does not fence your node, then we can go
to the next step and dump the interaction, and then get this fixed fast.

Thanks and Regards,

-Jim