[Linux-cluster] Setting up GNBD Server & Client

Shad L. Lords slords at lordsfam.net
Mon Nov 19 19:00:53 UTC 2007

I'm trying to setup a GNBD server and some clients.  I'm able to run through
the instructions to setup things up but they all seem to be cmdline based
instructions that are typed manually.  The concerns I'm having is I can't
find any documentation anywhere that shows how to setup the server/client to
that things start automatically.

It appears to me that if I start the server and export a block device and
import this device on a client that when either the client or server boot
the corresponding side won't start.  Am I completely off base or am I
missing something?  If I've missed something could someone please point me
in the direction of some instructions.

Thanks,

-Shad