-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of isplist logicore net
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 4:17 PM
To: linux-cluster
Subject: [Linux-cluster] Cluster/Server Monitoring tool

Is there something that most folks here would agree on as an open source
monitoring solution for my cluster?

I am finding it very difficult to figure out where I am having problems with
my cluster. I have a test setup using three web servers behind an LVS
server.
There are two other machines connected but they are for maintenance, not
application serving.

When users connect to the site from remote, there are huge long delays
between page changes. Sometimes, having to click reload/refresh over and
over again. I need to figure out what's going on, loads, cpu usage, memory,
basic things.
web server stats for load and such would probably help too.

Thanks in advance.

Mike