Re: [Linux-cluster] scsi_watchdog

isplist logicore net wrote:
I didn't notice that something had changed until now after I upgraded all of the nodes. I see in /etc/cluster the following;

-rw-r-----   1 root root  1249 Nov 10 18:40 .cluster.conf
-rw-r-----   1 root root  1249 Nov 13 09:50 cluster.conf
-rw-r--r--   1 root root    34 Aug 30 17:55 scsi_watchdog.conf

Since that update, the web nodes have been VERY slow, sluggish, barely responding at times to web requests. Could that be related to this? I am not finding a whole lot about this on the net?

What changed?

scsi_watchdog.conf should have no effect. It isn't even uses unless you configure watchdog (softdog) support for scsi reservations.

Ryan