Re: [Linux-cluster] scsi_watchdog

The scsi_watchdog.conf was added to all of my nodes when I did a yum update on
all nodes connected to this cluster. I'm not even sure why it's in the
/etc/cluster directory and I don't use standard SCSI since I'm using fibre

I'm now suspecting that what ever this is, it is the cause of my web server
slow down's. I can't seem to find much about this so thought I should ask.