Re: [Linux-cluster] scsi_watchdog

isplist logicore net wrote:
The scsi_watchdog.conf was added to all of my nodes when I did a yum update on all nodes connected to this cluster. I'm not even sure why it's in the /etc/cluster directory and I don't use standard SCSI since I'm using fibre channel. I'm now suspecting that what ever this is, it is the cause of my web server slow down's. I can't seem to find much about this so thought I should ask.

scsi_watchdog.conf is only being used if 1) you use scsi reservations as a fence method and 2) you explicitly state in a sysconfig file that you want scsi_watchdog to run. I'm guessing that neither of these apply to use, and therefore the scsi_watchdog is having no effect. It is disabled by default.