[Linux-cluster] mod_log_sql killing GFS mount?

I recently installed mod_log_sql on our web servers for central logging.
What's strange is that since I've done this, one of my nodes keeps losing one
of it's GFS mounts. Web servers have the exact same mount yet aren't losing
their mount.

There is no information in /var/log/ messages or any other log file showing
what might be going on.

Any thoughts on what I might be looking for?

Mike