Re: [Linux-cluster] Any thoughts on losing mount?

Thanks for the help. Your suggestion lead to fixing things just fine. I went
with reformatting the space since that is an easy option. I understand about
making sure that all nodes are unmounted before doing any gfs_fsck work on the
disk.

O another note, I posted my log about the boot up information showing problems
with lvm. Can you see anything in there that might make sense to you?

Mike