[Linux-cluster] Re: Re: Re: CS4 : problem with multiple IP addresses (cont.)

Hi
I don't really know if it is a bug, but the problem occurs when
you a DNS is used, and when a node must be reachable from two
different networks but with the same name on both networks; in this
case, the gethostbyname() returns (from DNS) more than one adress for
a Node name. So it seems that this leads to set the Node Name in cluster.conf
as an IP addr. OK ?
So, the bug is perhaps more to have to launch cman service with a specific
syntax and no more by "service cman start" ... the cman start should manage
by itself the two modes for node name in cluster.conf : name or IP addr.
Do you agree ?
Thanks
Regards
Alain