[Linux-cluster] I give up

I have to conclude that between lingering issues from the switch to Openais and overall project immaturity, that Cluster Suite is not suitable for production use. I will not be renewing Advanced Platform or Premium Support. I have been suckered by marketing hype. RH is still my favorite OS but I must look elsewhere for failover functionality.

I've learned a lot during the last month but other than that it's been a waste of time that I can't afford. You Redhat guys might consider having a meeting about adopting Heartbeat or getting serious about finishing Cluster Suite. "Serious" should include real documentation. Interactive documentation would be a great way to let the community contribute.

   thanks
   scottb