[Linux-cluster] I give up

Scott Becker scottb at bxwa.com
Wed Nov 28 20:50:41 UTC 2007

Yes, slow at best. This list is better. Support is not the issue. I'm
shooting for 100% uptime with simple failover. There are too many
problems with the software and I'm a month behind schedule. The biggest
problem is the core system is malfunctioning. Smaller problem is that in
the same test I ran into the fencing issue that others have experienced,
the menus are too dynamic for the current fence_apc agent.

A month ago I thought, steep learning curve and then I'll be all set.
redhat.com gives the distinct impression that they are selling a
completed solution. I disagree.

    scottb