[Linux-cluster] I give up

rhurst at bidmc.harvard.edu rhurst at bidmc.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 29 16:38:32 UTC 2007

James Parsons wrote:

> I do want to disagree strongly, however, with your blanket suggestion
> that this software is not complete, and is not a cluster solution. It is
> a solution for many, many users...not all of whom are RH customers. It
> is just not a solution for you, my friend.

Ditto!!  We would not be able to achieve such high levels of success
with moving our critical clinical applications to this software stack,
without it working as advertised.  I would also strongly suggest RHEL
training, too, because their classes/labs/exams will put you through the
paces and guide you in the thinking required to deploy sophisticated
solutions.

Reference:
http://customers.press.redhat.com/2007/10/15/beth-israel-deaconess-medical-center/

Robert Hurst, Sr. Caché Administrator
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
1135 Tremont Street, REN-7
Boston, Massachusetts   02120-2140
617-754-8754 ∙ Fax: 617-754-8730 ∙ Cell: 401-787-3154