Re: [Linux-cluster] I give up

There are no failover domains defined in your cluster.conf.
This could explain why no other nodes take over the service....

I don't know if this is a new setting to RHEL5. I'm working on 4.6....

What do you guys have to say about this? Is a failover domain required?

Hope it helps....

MD

Scott Becker wrote:

James Chamberlain wrote:
Any chance you can post your cluster.conf, sans passwords?

See message dated: 11/26/2007 2:36 PM

   scottb