Re: [Linux-cluster] I give up

Kevin Anderson wrote:
...  Are you thinking blogs, wiki, etc?

The bottom of every page has user contributed comments:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.fam.php

Here's another example:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/manuals/

The official Redhat Manuals need an interactive version. Then instead of their uselessness being an inside joke, they would quickly become useful. For example, recently I scoured all available docs and then asked the list what the runtime significance was of a parent/child resource relationship. After I got the answer (which I did), I could have gone back to the spot in the official manual (interactive version) where the answer should have been explained (https://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-5-manual/en-US/RHEL510/Cluster_Administration/s1-add-service-conga-CA.html).

    scottb